RPF Constable Application Status 2018: The Railway Protection Force (RPF) had released a notification for the recruitment of 8619 vacancies for Police Constable jobs 2018. The candidates interested in join in police constable jobs cab apply for the RPF Constable Notification 2018 through online. The RPF Constable Application Form 2018 available from 01st to 30th June 2018. The applicants must check the eligibility criteria before registering for the selection. The contenders who satisfying the RPF Constable Eligibility 2018 only qualifying for the selection process. The applicants can have the selection process for online exam, PET, PMT, rpf constable result 2018, rpf constable answer key 2018, rpf constable cut off 2018, Document verification & medical test. The details of RPF Constable Exam Dates 2018 updated in our web portal. There are many candidates are now started searching the whole internet to know whether their application is accepted or not. Their eagerness had made them visit our portal. So here we would like to inform that their rpf application status 2018 is not yet to be released and we are expecting it will be released in one week. So all the aspirants are advised to keep an eye on our website for know their railway constable application status 2018.
The applicant must fill the accurate data if any of the candidates use false information or incomplete information those applications will be rejected. The contenders registered for the selection can check their status to know your application accepted or not. The applicant can follow the steps mentioned below to check the RPF Constable Application Status 2018. Here we provide reasons which cause your application form rejection from the recruitment. For more updated regarding the RPF Constable Jobs 2018 can check the below article.
RPF Constable Application Status 2018~Reasons For Rejections
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) regularly conducts the various examinations for the recruitment of the various jobs. Recently the RPF Constable Notification 2018 had released on the website. Interested candidates registered for the selection. If anyone of the candidate accused as false information is inappropriate date those applicants can be rejected from the selection. The candidates can have the chance to edit/ correct their application details before the last date after completion of the final submission.
In case the candidates wish to make minor changes to correct inadvertent errors in the application, the correction of data other than State, email & mobile number can be done by paying the re-correction/editing fee of Rs. 250/- (Non-Refundable). The modification fee applicable to all candidates including fee concession categories & this fee is not refundable for any category. The modification to the registration and application details can be done twice only. For more details of the RPF Constable Application Submission 2018 check the details mentioned below.
Application Dates of Railway Police Constable Notification 2018
|The Name of Organisation||Railways Protection Force (RPF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Available Dates of RPF Constable Online Application 2018||01st to 30th June 2018|
|Assortment Process||CBT, PET/ PMT, Document Verification & Medical Test|
|RPF Constable Exam Date 2018||October & November 2018|
|Article Category||RPF Constable Application Status 2018|
How to Check RPF Constable Application Status 2018
The interested candidates registered for the selection of the RPF Constable Jobs 2018. After final submission of the application form candidates can check their application status on the official site. Some of the applications may reject from the recruitment because of inaccurate date/ incomplete information/ pending in application fees/ etc. The contenders registered for the selection of the above posts will check the application status by using the steps mentioned below. The candidates only eligible for the selection when the application is not rejected. For more updates contenders can stay in touch with our articles for the latest information.
- Visit the official website address.
- Search for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Application link.
- Enter the RPF Constable registration date, name & DOB.
- Click on the search status option.
- RPF Constable Admit Card 2018
RPF Constable Application Rejection Reasons 2018
- Any wrong information in the application form.
- Non-fulfillment of any eligibility criteria.
- Declarations not given by candidate at the appropriate place in the application.
- Candidates not having a requisite educational qualification on the closing date of submission of application.
- Photos which are disfigured, small size, full body, photostat copy of the photo, group photo, only one side view of the face, unrecognizable photos, photos without name & date.
- In such case of multiple applications, all applications rejected and such candidates debarred from future exams.
- Any other irregularities which are observed and considered as invalid by Central Recruitment Committee.
- In case the application rejected, candidates able to view their status ONLINE on the website along with the reason for rejection which is final and binding & no further correspondence entertained on the subject. No refund of examination fee made on account of rejection of the application. SMS & e-mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, as indicated in their ONLINE application. The candidates will not be intimated by post.